Friday, September 7, 2012

6 Drawer Gray Dresser


I promised you my favorite revive project to date and here it is! I think this dresser turned out just perfect! We painted this in our favorite gray, highlighted the details with some white paint to make them really stand out and added vintage gray ceramic knobs. I thought this was the sweetest dresser ever. The size was perfect and our vision for the piece came together.


Now take a look at how this piece looked before. When John found this piece it was painted a dark blue with baseball knobs. 


This piece was a win win for us. We got a great piece to sell and we need baseball knobs for a project we have in the works.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out R Furniture Project.



2 comments:

  1. What kind/color of paint did you use? Did you sand it down or prime it first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you replicate this... Or close? Neil Dorval PuanoMusic@me.com

    ReplyDelete